Liveandduel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't speak any of this and have no idea what's going on.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I don't speak any of this and have no idea what's going on. Empty I don't speak any of this and have no idea what's going on.

Post by Rashaskool Sun Apr 05 2015, 20:52

Hi, I'm pretty good at this game.

I am not good at Romanian.

Help.
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Data de inscriere : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

I don't speak any of this and have no idea what's going on. Empty Re: I don't speak any of this and have no idea what's going on.

Post by LOGIC Sun Apr 05 2015, 23:05

Welcome back my friend! The clan si almost complete. There is no problem. I will speak only in eng with you Razz.
LOGIC
LOGIC
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 2015-02-13
Localizare : Buzau, Romania

https://liveandduel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I don't speak any of this and have no idea what's going on. Empty Re: I don't speak any of this and have no idea what's going on.

Post by Organizator_Turneu Sun Apr 05 2015, 23:37

Download Chrome. Whenever in trouble, right click, translate to english.

Other options include learning basic romanian.
Organizator_Turneu
Organizator_Turneu
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 2015-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashaskool Mon Apr 06 2015, 03:33

Ive got the translate running but it's a hassle and mostly wrong haha. I can work some shit out though
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGIC Mon Apr 06 2015, 15:45

Soon, will apear the global forum for DM, and then we'll move there. Afterwards this forum will remain exclusively for romanians. I allready buyed the domain.
LOGIC
LOGIC
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Organizator_Turneu Tue Apr 07 2015, 00:04

Well learn some basic romanian to be able to communicate. At least salut for hello, and multumesc for thank you. That will get you some brownie points.

With me you can speak either in Portuguese or in English as you know Smile
Organizator_Turneu
Organizator_Turneu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashaskool Tue Apr 07 2015, 01:20

There's basic stuff that's fairly similar to a lot of latinate languages in there, it's just not my forte lol. I'm assuming you're ZeroVash. Missed you buddy. Where the hell is everyone hanging out? I haven't played in a long time. Hell, i can't even remember what half the cards are anymore xD do we still use a chat service?
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGIC Tue Apr 07 2015, 09:25

We have chat here! You speak with Nova( Ichigo) in the chat. I entered last evening in the chat but nobody was there. Greatings from me also( Arcadia_Knight) and thanks for the signature you made it for me in kp. I also use it here Very Happy
LOGIC
LOGIC
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Organizator_Turneu Tue Apr 07 2015, 10:12

Me and Ichigo hangout in hangouts (lol) - Google Hangouts / Gmail. The rest of the people are usually on the facebook group.
Organizator_Turneu
Organizator_Turneu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashaskool Tue Apr 07 2015, 14:23

Link to the fb group? I have you and ichi on Skype
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Back to top Go down

Post by Organizator_Turneu Tue Apr 07 2015, 15:45

I don't use skype anymore. Dunno if ichi does. The FB group is solely in romanian and usually doesn't have much discussion anyway. We would need discussion starters and people willing to listen Smile

Anyway, the link is good for tournaments and results or whatever.
Organizator_Turneu
Organizator_Turneu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashaskool Tue Apr 07 2015, 16:50

Imho, we need to scale this up if it's not gonna fizzle out. I'm willing to become a regular but if the only updates I get are based on people saying hi and then solely using facebook or whatever it's not gonna go anywhere. In order to build the community back up it needs obvious links to a gaming platform, obvious instructions of use and a central hub that everyone uses in order to keep people in one place. It's all well and good having a forum but when all the discussion happens elsewhere, and even that is limited, it's not being effectively used.
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Back to top Go down

Post by quasarblazar Tue Apr 07 2015, 20:48

Rashaskool, man, I am QuasarBlazar, and I would like to indroduce myself to you : Kettou Da!
quasarblazar
quasarblazar
Knights of Gaia
Knights of Gaia

Localizare : Vaslui

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashaskool Tue Apr 07 2015, 21:52

Nice to meet you buddy. O/
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Back to top Go down

Post by quasarblazar Tue Apr 07 2015, 21:57

Nice to meet you too! Shields up !
quasarblazar
quasarblazar
Knights of Gaia
Knights of Gaia

Localizare : Vaslui

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGIC Tue Apr 07 2015, 23:44

Well, Rasha, as I told you we'll have soon the dream comunity, but we'll have to wait a bit...I could change all topics in english, but idk if it's the case if the big forum is coming faster. What do you think???
LOGIC
LOGIC
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashaskool Wed Apr 08 2015, 03:45

Im not bothered either way, just seems like knowing where to go is a good start. I can translate it no problem for the most part, its more having a central chat and an obvious way to play.
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGIC Thu Apr 09 2015, 15:24

Well, since Kp is no more, we use the old DMC(Duel Masters Civilization), but the good part is that I received the "Source Code" of the game from one of the veterans of this game ( He's name is Grunt, maybe you hear about him) who worked at this platform adding sets 11,12,13 somewhere in 2006-2007. He is also romanian like me and Ichi xD. Curently me and ZV are working at the game, trying to remove all bugs and errors and then adding new cards, to be at KP stage (until set 17).
LOGIC
LOGIC
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashaskool Thu Apr 09 2015, 20:11

Yeah I know DMC and I know Grunt. I've used it too but it was buggy as hell and required Hamachi afaik.
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGIC Thu Apr 09 2015, 23:40

Idk what version you run in that time, but our version is...I can say at least "decent". Ofc there are bugs and errors, most of them on on evolution creatures, or when you evolve a creature, but there are some ways to avoid this errors. Otherwise, the major problem as you said, is the conection ip to ip. If both players have dynamic Ip, it requires Hamachi. If at least one of the players has static IP, you can connect without hamachi using the static IP. I can play with anyone without hamachi, cause I have static IP....But I am curios if this situation is available when playing with someone who's not from Romania......So try take the game, and let's give a shot, maybe we can connect easier and faster. I will put here for you the download link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4be8c4igpuwz96q/DMC+2.5+reloaded.rar

Just unzip. Tell me if you have problems with one of the 3 .OCX files. Smile
LOGIC
LOGIC
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11 2015, 22:37

An honour Rashaskool Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashaskool Sun Apr 12 2015, 04:18

heh, thanks I guess lol, nice to meet you too bud.

Do we have/can we get an IRC chat? would be easier than being spread I feel. Just a suggestion. Not got time to sort DMC out atm cause assignments and such.
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGIC Wed Apr 22 2015, 11:07

Hey Rasha, you know the programming language "Visual Basic 6" ??? We need some help. ZV is has free time in weekend and I study the code a lot, but I am newbie at programming (so I start learning a VB6 tutorial of 900 pages) .We need to fix all the bugs and errors also making important changes before adding the "gear" sets like in KP and having a decent platform
LOGIC
LOGIC
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashaskool Wed Apr 22 2015, 21:28

I'm afraid I'm a school teacher by trade. Don't know coding at all xD
Rashaskool
Rashaskool

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGIC Fri Apr 24 2015, 21:34

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy....No problem. The code must get into the hand of a VB6 programmer....and we are saved Very Happy.
LOGIC
LOGIC
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum